School Development Planning - Ratified Policies, June 2013
- Admissions Policy
- Code of Behaviour
- School Policy on Bullying
- Safety Statement
- Requirement of Health, Safety and Welfare at Work Act 1999.
- Policy on School Attendance and Punctuality
- Policy on Homework
- Policy on School Tours/Field Trips/Outdoor Pursuits
- In-house Exam Guidelines - students, supervisors
- Social, Personal, Health Education (SPHE) / Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) policy.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Policy.
- Acceptable Use Policy - for students, for staff.
- Vetting Policy
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Teacher Induction Policy
- Critical Incident Policy
- Dignity in the Workplace
- Assessment Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- The Guidance Policy
- Emergency Closure Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
Policies at Draft stage
Policies under review
- Homework Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Acceptable Use Policy - students and staff
School policies are available to parents on request.